Monday, April 3, 2017


Whining Is the Prayer of the Dog

     Whining is the prayer of the dog.

     If I whine, sorry;

     it is me trying not to be a box.



     Mayakovsky saved me last night.

     That communist, chauvinist, pretentious, self-centered

     baby

     rages.

     Lord how he rages.

     I have to rage till dawn,

     each hour like an individual watch

     and all the time that watch contains.

     Let screaming and banging and drinking do for me

     what a good-night kiss from a beloved daughter

     does for others.



     This poem has no point,

     but is

     5:24 to 5:39 p.m.,

     July 31, 1992.








1 comment:

  1. Yes, me laddy, whining is the prayer
    of i2, don't forget, for just about any-
    thing is that cry-of-the-heart N these
    FinalDaysB4societyHasCivilization's
    Last Throes which I won't be here:
    ● en.gravatar.com/MatteBlk ●
    GET PREPARED by REPENTANCE
    at thy bedside ASAP, brudda.
    Cya soon, bubba...

    ReplyDelete